Click here for our holiday shipping schedule.
PURPLE PURSE CHARM SALES – FAQs
Note: The Online Store is operated on behalf of The Allstate Foundation by Summit Group, LLC
- How do I place an order?
- Please visit www.purplepursecharm.com. Click on “BUY NOW” and place your order by adding it to your shopping basket. You will create a login and register. Make sure you have filled in all required information completely. Complete credit card information will be required to place your order (csv code & expiration date). VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted.
- Can an order from an international address be placed?
- The website is not setup to accept international orders. Any shipping address that is not a US address will come up as invalid during the address verification step and the order will not process.
- What information should I include on my order?
- Complete all information on the order form pertaining to the quantity of Purple Purse charms you are ordering. Please indicate the quantity and credit card information.
- Please give accurate and complete shipping information with street address or P.O. Box, including suite/apartment number, if applicable, and zip code.
- How will my order be shipped?
- Orders are shipped via FedEx ground. Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery. The exception are deliveries to Hawaii and Alaska which will be made via USPS.
- When will my items be delivered?
- Orders will be shipped and delivered within 3 weeks of ordering. Rush or expedited shipping is not available.
- Who can I contact with questions regarding my order?
- Please call the Allstate Purple Purse Charm customer care team at (877) 320-0623 between 7:30 am and 5:30 pm Central Standard Time Monday through Friday or by email at cs.PurplePurse@summitmg.com.
- What if my order is damaged?
- Please call the Allstate Purple Purse Charm customer care team at (877) 320-0623 between 7:30 am and 5:30 pm Central Standard Time Monday through Friday or by email at cs.PurplePurse@summitmg.com so a replacement charm can be shipped.
- When will my credit card be billed?
- Please note that your credit card will be charged by Summit Group, LLC.
Your credit card will be processed immediately after your submit your order and check out.
- Will I receive a receipt for tax purposes?
- You will receive an order confirmation email with the complete order summary and the total amount charged to your card(s), including dollar of purchase paid that is tax deductible.
- What is the refund policy on this item?
- This item may not be returned or exchanged. For assistance on our refund policy please call the Allstate Purple Purse Charm customer care team at (877) 320-0623 between 7:30 am and 5:30 pm Central Standard Time Monday through Friday or by email at cs.PurplePurse@summitmg.com
- What is The Allstate Foundation?
- Established in 1952, The Allstate Foundation is an independent, charitable organization made possible by subsidiaries of The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL). Through partnerships with nonprofit organizations across the country, The Allstate Foundation brings the relationships, reputation and resources of Allstate to support innovative and lasting solutions that enhance people’s well-being and prosperity. With a focus on building financial independence for domestic violence survivors, empowering youth and celebrating the charitable community involvement of Allstate agency owners and employees, The Allstate Foundation works to bring out the good in people’s lives. For more information, visit www.AllstateFoundation.org.
- What is Purple Purse?
- Since 2005, Allstate Foundation Purple Purse has helped more than 1 million survivors on the path to safety and security and has invested more than $55 million to empower women to break free from abuse.
- What is the Purple Purse Challenge?
- Every October, hundreds of state, local and national nonprofits participate in the Purple Purse Challenge, a friendly fund-raising competition. The more donations each nonprofit gets, the more it can compete for Allstate Foundation incentive funding. Go to PurplePurse.com to join the Challenge and help bring critical funding to a nonprofit near you.
- Who is the Purple Purse Ambassador?
- Serena Williams, tennis great and domestic violence activist, is serving as the Allstate Foundation Purple Purse ambassador to help raise awareness for the cause.
- What is a Purple Purse Charm?
- The Allstate Foundation is widely distributing Purple Purse charms that carry a removable, real-life story of a survivor who has used financial empowerment to end abuse. Visit PurplePurse.com to order a charm and join the movement.
- Where can victims get help?
- If you or someone you know needs immediate help, call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.